Eden Toyota acknowledges the importance of privacy and of safeguarding personal information. Any personal details provided to us will be protected with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and with the laws and regulations regarding such matters as are applicable in Australia. A copy of the APPs is available from our office for your perusal or can be obtained from the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (www.oaic.gov.au).
We hold personal information applicable to the sale and servicing of vehicles and automotive spare parts, for both current and prospective customers.
Personal information is used by us:
- To assist the vehicle sales and servicing process;
- To identify vehicle ownership for sales and servicing;
- To support finance and insurance applications;
- For internal analysis and review in the provision of customised services and benefits;
- To communicate regularly with you;
- To market products and services of our business and related entities or suppliers that may be of interest to you, unless you inform us not to do so.
- To implement our terms of service.
- From time to time we contract out the services to third parties, for example direct mailing houses, collection agencies, call centre operators, which carry out work that cannot be performed by us at our premises. Personal information disclosed to these third parties facilitates the information use disclosed above.
Further information about the way we manage personal information is available by contacting us.
What information do we collect and hold?