How it works
Toyota Access[T14] is an easy and flexible way to put you in complete control when you're buying a new car.
The great thing about Toyota Access is it enables you to choose the car you really want today and still keep your options open tomorrow. Whatever stage you're at in life - going off to university, starting out on a career, settling down with a family or getting your life back as the kids leave home - you can have confidence about what's ahead. Toyota Access puts you in the driver's seat with affordability, flexibility and assurance.
Click to Enquire
You control the details
With Toyota Access, you get to choose your deposit and loan term (up to 48 months/4 years) when you buy your new Toyota and you also get to choose what to do with your car when the term is over; trade, keep or return the car.
Toyota Access takes the worry out of buying a car and provides great reassurance because Toyota guarantees the future value of the car. The Guaranteed Future Value is the minimum value of your New Toyota at the end of the loan term and is the amount Toyota Finance will pay you and be put against your final payment should you decide to return your car at the end of the term.
And, because Toyota Access comes with low monthly repayments and a short loan period, you can upgrade to any New Toyota without worry or hassle[T19].
At the time of purchase
- Select your new Toyota.
- Nominate the deposit you'd like to pay, if any.
- Choose your term and number of kilometres you expect to travel over the term.
- Toyota Finance will calculate the Guaranteed Future Value of your new Toyota.
- Toyota Finance will then calculate your monthly repayments, with a final payment equal to your Guaranteed Future Value.
Tailor your own affordable package
Once you've chosen the vehicle you want, simply tell us if you'd like to pay a deposit (if so how much) and how long you'd like the agreement to last for.
Then you tell us the amount of kilometres you expect to do and based on this, we will work out the Guaranteed Future Value of the car. So you know exactly where you stand and can confidently plan your budget, way ahead.
We'll then put together an affordable monthly payment schedule. Obviously, the more deposit you pay the less the repayments will be. And the shorter your loan term is, the sooner you can trade up or down to a new Toyota model.
You decide what to do next
At the end of the agreement, you are still in control. You can decide whether to:
- Trade in or sell your Toyota - use the trade-in value or sale price to pay the remaining balance of your account.
- Keep your Toyota - simply pay the outstanding balance (including the final payment). We can help you refinance the balance if you don't have the cash on hand (conditions apply).
- Return your Toyota - we'll pay you the GFV we agreed at the start of your term and put it against the remaining balance owing on your account (subject to Fair Wear and Tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met).
[T14] Guaranteed Future Value is the minimum value of your new Toyota at the end of your finance contract, as determined by Toyota Finance. If you decide to return your car to Toyota at the end of the term of your finance contract, Toyota Finance will pay you the Guaranteed Future Value (subject to Fair Wear and Tear and agreed kilometres requirements being complied with). This amount will be applied to your finance contract to satisfy your final balloon payment obligation.
The information provided is general in nature. You should seek your own financial advice to determine whether Toyota Access is appropriate for your individual circumstances.
Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Toyota Access Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) products are available to approved guests of Toyota Finance a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, Australian Credit Licence 392536.
Toyota Access available at selected Toyota Dealers only.
[T19] Lower monthly repayments compared to similar term with no Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) or equivalent balloon final payment. Total interest charges will be higher if a GFV or balloon final payment is selected.